1. Lightweight panels pack into molded crates,
drastically reducing shipping and drayage costs.
Spectrum exhibits are typically one-third the weight of
custom construction exhibits.
2. Storage costs are significantly reduced due to
efficient packing in stackable molded cases.
Spectrum exhibits are often one-quarter the cubic
content of similar custom designs.
3. Spectrum's rotationally molded crates are highly
durable, nearly eliminating the costly and
frequent repairs required with wooden crates.
4. Spectrum provides design services free of charge.
There is no investment in conceptual development
5. Individual panels are easily replaced. This greatly
reduces the refurbishment costs required when
complete sections of an exhibit need to be
6. Exhibit set-up and client preview can be scheduled
at Spectrum or client location.
1. Lightweight, fully framed panel construction results
in long term panel durability
2. ISO 9001 quality control processes ensure
exacting production standards.
3. Spectrum's range of standard components make
additions and changes to designs quick and easy.
4. Extruded aluminum connectors are extremely
durable and can be color coordinated to provide a
seamless clean design.
5. Honeycomb panel construction results in superb
panel rigidity and significant weight savings.
1. Spectrum's ability to enhance the systems by
incorporating custom elements results in unique
solutions for a wide range of exhibitor applications.
2. All flat panels are double-sided and
multi-directional, allowing for tremendous
color and design flexibility.
3. A wide variety of laminated and fabric finishes
assures that the tone and appearances of your
exhibit will meet your requirements.
4. An extensive range of standard panel options
provides both cost savings and design flexibility.
Options include radius panels, laminate and PVC
slotwall, lightboxes, shelving panels, acrylic panels,
5. Spectrum's experienced in-house designers are
available to create personalized designs to meet
your specific needs.
6. Future expansion and reconfiguration is easy and
7. Detailed set-up and packing drawings are included
with Spectrum's Service Plus.
© 1995- Spectrum Corporate Communications, All Rights Reserved.
www.spectrumcorp.com - 1.800.219.0091 - email@example.com
International: 001.914.939.0069 - Fax 001.914.939.0723